Terms & Conditions
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions.
Using this website indicates your acceptance of each of the terms and conditions in this agreement.
The information, services, products and materials published on this web site, including without limitation, text, graphics and links are provided on an “as is” basis.
- There is no warranty that this web site/tool, will be error free, or will meet any particular criteria of accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, performance or quality.
- Reasonable measures are taken to ensure the integrity of this web site and its contents, however, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any files, downloads or applications available via this web site are free of viruses, Trojans, bombs, time- locks or any other date or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system. You should take all available precautions to protect your computer and must not rely on our protective measures.
- Under no circumstances, will you hold the originator, developer, hosting provider or any person associated with the creation and maintenance of this site liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this web site. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages resulting from the inability to use this web site, the operational failure of this web site, or for any information, products, and services obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site
- Your privacy is strictly maintained and any information collected is used solely to facilitate the band’s day-to-day operations. Your information will never be sold or given to third parties outside of Eccles Borough Band without your express permission.
- You will use this facility in the manner it is intended. You will not use it for SPAM and/or any illegal or derogatory communication. You will not submit, publish, or display any defamatory, illegal, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, infringing, or threatening content. In addition, you will not submit, publish, or display any content in violation of any laws, including UK and EU regulations. You will not use this facility to assist any other person or entity to violate any laws, or regulations. You are solely responsible for the content you make accessible while using this site.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Spoof News. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THEM, PLEASE LEAVE THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATLY.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general entertainment, information and use only. Spoof News is a news satire website, therefore all content is for entertainment purposes and is not true. Spoof News accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. All news Stories are made up and are in no way intended to offend.
Spoof News does not provide any guarantee as to the accuracy of the information and materials found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Every effort is used to use photographs and images in the public domain. If you are the owner of an image that has inadvertently been reproduced on the site and you do not wish it to appear on the site, please inform the editor.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Spoof News name and logo may not be used without Spoof News written permission.
This also applies to all copyright, trademark rights, database rights, patent rights and any other intellectual property rights in text, graphics, audio, video or image files, content, software, data and information displayed on, or available from spoofnews.co.uk.